Saturday, February 28, 2009

I still have faith in humanity!

I work the weekends in the drive-thru of a fast food restaurant in our area. I tell everyone I while I am working there I am taking notes and someday I am going to write a book. This is happened to me once before and it happened again today and it renews my faith in the generosity of people. A woman came thru my line and she paid for her food,then she says I would like to pay for the people behind me. Now bear in mind she did not know these people. So I took her money and when the next car pulled I stuck the food out the window and told them due to the generosity of the car in front of them their meal was paid for. The look on the mans face was priceless. He wanted to know who it was and where she went.By this time she was long gone.This lady anonymously did a good dead and not only was the driver a recipient I was to because I got to give him the news and enjoy their reaction. There are still decent people in this world!

2 comments:

  1. In times such as these, this is a wonderful post. There are still wonderful people in this world, it's just a shame they are few and far between. GREAT POST ROBIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen robin that was great. but why can't i get behind someone like that in line?.. he he!!!

    ReplyDelete